RED sample

Shipping time 1 days
160.00EUR

Prototype of handwoven rug RED, size 80x140 | 31x52 in

Over 90% of used material comes from textiles recycling. It's a waste generated in mass knitwear production; it consists mostly cotton fibers. Remaining 10% is a linen thread used as a warp.

This sample CAN NOT be washed in washing mashine. We recommend to hang it on a wall.

Finished with fringe. 

____________________

All of the designs from FAV STUFF collection are inspired by our favourite things, little objects which make every day pleasant.

Thanks to using traditional weaving technique, the volume of production waste we make is very little - it fits in just one hand.

Product handmade in Poland

weft: 100% recycled T-shirt yarn

warp: 100% linen

VEGAN product

Share

Our new collection

No products

Cart

Your shopping cart is empty

Buy your first product